Re: Harp in NYC

>> I would just like to inform NYC based harp-lers that Montreal-based
Shtreiml
> will be in NYC this coming weekend.
>
> Shtreiml performs high octane Eastern-European music with the diatonic
> harmonica as lead instrument.

> Jason

Hi Jason,

Just listened to a few of your clips.  You obviously know your way around a
harp.
I'm curious, in the bio you mention you started the band in 2002.  Here we
are in 2003
and you've already  done a european tour?  Who promotes you guys and how did
you
go about getting so many gigs in such a short period of time.

Thanks
Mark Wilson