Harp Depot having problems?

Hi Folks,

Has anyone been having problems with getting their orders from Harp Depot? I
do not want to enummerate
my problems with them here, just to say that I've had an order for fairly
common harps from them (two of which they specialize in) since May 15th and
have not received anything as of today -- despite the fact that my credit
card has been charged. I have tried to reach them repeatedly in the past two
weeks and all I've got were recorded messages and no return calls from them.

'Anyone shed some light here?

Chris Moran
Claremont, California USA