Re: Harp Depot having problems?

I have received no less than 6 off-list emails commiserating with me about
Harp Depot's lack of adequate customer service ? pazticularly in the past
year. Some of these are pretty serious allegations. As an e-tailer myself
(not in harmonicas) I am sensitive to stocking problems but I am equally
sensitive to customer service issues. Internet retail (e-tail) has suffered
greatly the past couple of years because of poor customer service
complaints. It hurts everyone's business.

I'll be taking my complaint to VISA.

Chris Moran
Claremont, California USA

\