Post on Harp-L

Hello John and Melissa,

Just had to say how much I enjoyed your post responding to a couple of
ingrates who don't appreciate everything you two do. Please don't let a
minority, who make their own problems, bother you. The vast majority,
most of whom don't have a clue regarding the operation of a business -
mail-order or otherwise - do in fact appreciate your love of the
instrument and its players, and all that you do for them.

Wishing you all the best at both the SPAH Convention and also the Bean
Blossom, neither of which will I be able to attend this year, much to my
dismay. Certainly hope to be able to make the Bean Blossom sometime in
the future.

Best regards,
Danny
- --