Re: XB-40 Dawning of a new era ....?

Yes, yes indeed.  Sounds very encouraging Smokey. When I ordered mine in
February I was bursting with enthusiasm and anticipation.  After three or
four months enthusiasm kinda waned, if you know what I mean, but I didn't
give up hope. But I did drop one XB40 from my order and bought a Charlie
Musselwhite, chromatic, just to tide me over. Of course I have bippin' off
about the XB40 for about three years now and now finally some positive
feedback.  Golldarnit, that bugger better be in the mail this week!!

Waiting with baited breath and bursting with youthful exuberance and a
couple of crossed fingers,
Derrick

- ---