Re: tight fit speaker

Mojo Red wrote:

> On a very similar note...
>
> I'm thinking of putting in a Weber 12A150 (P12N)
> into my Blues Jr. but am afraid that thick Alnico
> magnet just won't fit. Anyone have experience with
> this? Can it be done? Is it too tight?
>
> My alternative choice is a Weber 12F150 (C12N) with
> ceramic magnet, that I'm told is another great
> speaker choice for harp players.
>
> Thanks for any useful input you might have.
>
> Harpin' in Colorado,
> --Ken M.

      Hi Ken,
               I put a 12F150 in my BF Deluxe about a year ago and I've ben very happy with it.It
has nice even response with good lows and pleasant breakup when pushed.It also seems to be sounding
better the older it gets.I had a greenback Celestion in the amp before and it sounded pretty good
too, but the Weber sounds better.
                                               Good Luck,
                                                            Jeff