Unleashed @ Wonderful's this weekend!

Hello everyone,
 Unleashed will be playing again this weekend at Wonderful's in Kalamazoo.
Come on out! Friday August 29th and Saturday the 30th @ 9:30.

Unleashed is:
Steve Vandenberg - guitar & vocals, Dave Cleveland - keyboards, Greg Orr -
bass         (Greg won't be there on Saturday), Dan Diaz - Drums, and Joe
Ferguson - harp &         vocals.

Also, I am very excited to be doing some upcoming gigs with Patricia
Pettinga. The first one will be September 13th at Kraftbrau Brewery in
Kalamazoo @ 8:00 with Patricia & Friends. Patricia does a wide range of
folk, jazz, and blues originals and covers. Her versatile and beautiful
voice, many years of stage experience, and great sense of humor make her a
real joy to work with and to listen to. Please come out to Kraftbrau on the
13th. $7.00 at the door. I'm not sure who all the "Friends" are, but her
husband, Bill Willging will be playing guitar, and Tom Duffield will be
playing some piano, and there will be some surprises.

Joe

Joe's Virtual Music Shop
http://www.joesvirtual.com