Groove Kings live-to-air

- --Apple-Mail-6-50297868

Folks,

A live-to-air my band did last Friday to promote our CD launch. Four
songs streamed on the web, three originals and one cover (Telephone
Blues).

Warts and ALL - no foldback (yikes!) and no chance to fix the missed
phrases, but still fun.

I'm playing into my Retrosound Champ through a Turner dynamic I got
from Tom Ellis...

Enjoy

Andrew

http://www.abc.net.au/canberra/stories/s928870.htm
- --Apple-Mail-6-50297868

A live-to-air my band did last Friday to promote our CD launch. Four
songs streamed on the web, three originals and one cover (Telephone
Blues).

Warts and ALL - no foldback (yikes!) and no chance to fix the missed
phrases, but still fun.

I'm playing into my Retrosound Champ through a Turner dynamic I got
from Tom Ellis...

Enjoy

Andrew

http://www.abc.net.au/canberra/stories/s928870.htm </fontfamily></bold>