Re: Harp Commander Out

TD wrote:

> I've put the Harp Commander at the top of my Christmas list. My only
> question to those of you who already own one is whether it is more useful to
> have the XLR out or the 1/4 out?
> /tim
> .

       Tim - I'd go with the 1/4 out.It gives you more flexibility as to what
you can plug into, i.e. guitar amps or mixer. I just got a flyer from Ron Holmes
in the mail and he is now offering an All Tube Commander pre-amp. If possible,
this could be even better than the standard HC - can't wait 'till somebody gives
us a review of this new unit!                                           Jeff