Online Harmonica Auction

bidonharps.com / December 2003 Newsletter
The Worlds First Online Harmonica Auction Exclusively For Harp Players!
http://bidonharps.com

First off, I want to thank Harp-L for all the help with launching
bidonharps!

This is the first of our monthly newsletter announcing the items we have
up for bid and news. We've had almost 50 users to sign-up in the past
week. The sellers are pleased and this is getting big. Thanks for all
the support and visit us at http://bidonharps.com

!!!Items For Bid!!!

- - hotrodtim has a few of them cloth "Lee Oskar Harp Cases" for $8ea,
that's more than 1/2 off.

- - hotrodtim has a few XB 40 harmonicas instock. No need in waiting a
while for an order, he has them in stock and is selling them at a low $69ea

- - mississippi_man has a Pre-War Marine Band Harmonica currently at $21.

- - FLASHMASTER has a Kustom amp currently at $50

- - mississippi_man has a vintage Shure USA CM Element (lo imp) at $10

Thanks for all the support!

We are currently looking for advertisers. For price rates, email
advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Vince Cheney
http://bidonharps.com