AN INVITATION: JAZZ RADIO SHOW ON THE WEB

I would like to invite you all to please listen to my radio on the WWW every friday from 6am to 9am PST.

Go to www.kfsr.org  Under the topic "Inside KFSR" click on the live audio stream link and the you will see the KFSR live audio stream link.  You need to have Real Audio player to listen to the show.  it is downloadable from the site if need be.

thanks for the support.  I hope you enjoy the Jazz...especially the harmonica Jazz that I play.  I currently have Toots, Mike Turk, and Hendrick Muerkins that I am playing.  Hopefully there will be more to come.

regards,
Roger Gonzales