conventions and bottle rockets

I did NOT notice a rift at all between chromatic and diatonic players at the
Buckeye last April. For example, the concerts featured both instrument types
plus chord and bass harmonicas and everyone got a warm reception from the
audience. In fact, I suspect many chromatic players were very appreciative
of the things done by diatonic players working with overblows/bends and
alternate tunings -- because they made fine music.
Blu
Harmonica Blu
BluXpres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.HarmonicaBluXpress.com