Re: What to do when it's too loud

I think most everyone participating in this thread is missing the point.
Anyone interested in preserving their hearing will automatically have
earplugs with them when they attend a blues concert - or any venue where
"loud" is the order of the day.

However, we are talking SPAH Conventions here. How many people stop to
think to bring earplugs with them when they leave home for a SPAH
gathering? I never do! Maybe most people do, but I sincerely doubt it.
And if our intent is to encourage "everyone" to witness the great shows
at SPAH, which includes the blues ahows and jams, I think SPAH is one
place where consideration for all needs to be given.

But that's only my assessement.

Danny