  From: Cheechmail@xxxxxxx=20
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx=20
  Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2003 9:40 PM
  Subject: Re: Mouthpiece on HOhner 270's

  I wonder if anyone has a solution to the problem of sharp edges on the =
mouthpiece of the Hohner 270's.
  If you will notice, the edges on the holes of the mouthpieces of the =
270's have sharp edges. I play by tonge block and after a session, the =
rubbing of the tonge along the edges can take quite a toll on the =
tongue.
  I was wondering if there is anyway to round out the edges without =
damaging the chrome on the mouthpiece. I would like to know if anyone =
has this problem and what may be the solution.
  Thanks for any help.
  Cheechmail (Cheech)