Re: too loud

Michael Carreira wrote:
> i've got speakers in my house, i dont want to spend
> good money to go hear "live" music coming out of
> speakers.
>
> best,
> mike c

Where you go to hear 100% acoustic music? Anyone touring using this
method, would be cool to see? I got to admit, I never walked into many
juke joint to find the band isn't plugged in. As mentioned in
Crossroads, "Muddy Waters invented electricity". And he had sense enough
to known that quieter is better. I have found that the louder our band
gets, the less dynamics and control we got. So our band trys to remain
very quiet and CALM (calm being the key)! To remain calm usually mans to
lay off the pot and beer (at least till the gig is over). If ya listen
more than ya play, no one will have trouble with the volume!

Vince Cheney
Online Harmonica Auction
http://www.bidonharps.com