Re: Amp Question

You may be right. I am going from a Vibrolux I used to have where the very
thin wires in the reverb tank were always breaking. It might have been from

At least when you set a top control amp like Blues Deluxe etc. sideways, you
can put harps on top and still have access to the knobs!

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harphouse.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=4

>From: "Scooter" <10hole@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Actually Michael, it wont hurt them at all. The transducers have a constant
>pressure on
>them regardless of how they're mounted and the springs are just sprung
>between them.
>A lot of manufacturers actually mount the spring tank on the side wall of
>the amp. Older
>Gibson's and others did too when the chassis was mounted in the bottom and
>the control
>panel up top.
>
>Scooter

Tired of slow downloads and busy signals?  Get a high-speed Internet
connection! Comparison-shop your local high-speed providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com