RE: adjusting the notes of a song

Tony,
Two suggestion for tunes like this:  Learn them on chro OR try a Lee Oskar
Melody Maker tuning.  I personally am not crazy about the LO harps (and I'm
in the minority) but the MM tuning is very handy for learning standard
melodies in 2nd position, because it eliminates the difficult 3 draw
double-bend that's very hard to play clean.  I use the MM harps to play
Jingle Bells, Santa Claus is Comin to Town, etc. to amaze my 4-yr old
daughter.  At least she thinks it's cool!

Hambone