RE: Songs]

I wonder if I can mention  "Bow River" by Cold Chisel (david blight on
harmonica I think) without too many aussies jumping on my head!
Not sure where it fits genre-wise but it can make you feel homesick for
somewhere you have never been (largely because of the harmonica) and that
has got to be worth something!
While I am here I will mention Khe Sanh by the same band, but it has less
harmonica and suffers by being played to death by "classic hits" radio
stations so Bow River is still my favourite

Michael.

PS. Apologies for any HTML... Believe it or not it is beyond my control...