RE: Pucker, TB

I do pretty much the same.  I love octaves, but have never developed the
dexterity for pull-slaps, tongue slaps, etc. while playing a run or riff.
I "fake" that sound by quickly going from chords to single notes.  I've also
never developed the "bending-while-TB'ing" skill.  It's worth working on,
for sure, but my embouchures work for me.

Hambone

>From: "Mike and Beverly Rogers" <mbrogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Pucker, TB
>Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 23:11:17 -0400
>
>It seems to me that it is a matter of personal preference.  I use pucker
>for getting sweet single notes, and tB for powere nots and octaves and
>note, chord combinations.   Works for me.  Bullfrog

Don?t worry if your Inbox will max out while you are enjoying the holidays.
Get MSN Extra Storage!  http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es