Online Blues Chat - Tonight

Well it's that time again Harp-L!

I hope to see yall in the chat tonight! Tonight (Dec, 15, 2003) we're
having a special blues trivia and giving away a copy of the new Teeny
Tucker CD titled "First Class Woman". It's special because that CD was
released on Hot Rod Records (owned by Harp-Ler Tim Northcutt).I hope
yall remember to join us as you shouldn't miss out on the fun! It's a
hoot and several list members show-up every week for a cool blues
discussion that is most often, harp related....

The Blues Chat
Every Monday Night
9pm Eastern - 8pm Central - 6pm Pacific
http://thebluessite.com/chat