Re: handling diatonics on stage

My approach is to use a scissor stand, commonly sold for keyboards.  I
lay a board across it.  In this case a 1x12 piece of redwood, nicely
finished.  I have my harps in flat cases, like the Lee Oskar type,
except these are made by Blues Tools.  I leave the cases unzipped and
open.  I can easily slip out, and return, the harp(s) between songs.  I
also keep my Chromatics, mics and a couple of percussionny things on the
board.

Works for me.

Larry Boy Pratt
304 East Forest Trail