Merry Christmas and seasons' greetings /AHN

Greetings,
American Harmonica Newsmagazine would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas
and seasons' greetings and a Happy New Year as we approach our 16th year of
publication.

Thanks to all of you who have allowed me to reprint your Harp-L posts in the
magazine throughout the year. Without your help, a lot of valuable information
would not be available to the harmonica community.

For those of you who would like to share an article or essay or review about
your favorite player -- or play yourself and are releasing a new video or
album, book or whathaveyou, contact me offline so I have some lead time to get the
matierals together for the next issue.

Information on advertising rates, bulk purchases, etc. also available
privately offline to me.

Phil Lloyd, Contributing Editor
American Harmonica Newsmagazine