Re: Covers & cup (long)

- --- DL Terry <so_blue@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I recently had the opportunity to spend a little hard-earned $ on
> harmonicas, so I ordered 4 S20s and 4 Turbo-Lids, based on advice
> from
> several of you on this list.
>
> So here's what I think of them:

I'm not sure if all of you know that we have customer reviews of any
product on our web site at coast2coastmusic.com, similar to what you
may see at Amazon.com.  Anyone may post a review of any product they
are familiar with, they do not have to have purchased it from us.  We
have over 400 reviews posted by users of various products now, but
could always use some more since there are still a number of products
with no reviews posted.  We are careful to make sure that all reviews
meeting the guidelines are posted, both positive and negative, so that
the web site can be used as a real resource by players, not just a
marketing site.

If you want to post a review the way to do it is to go to our web site
and find the product you would like to review. (use the "search
products" box at the top of any page) Then look near the bottom of the
product description for the link that says "review this product".
Click that link and fill out the form and send it, that's it!

=====

Regards,
John Watts, Coast to Coast Music
http://coast2coastmusic.com