re: the dreaded materials thread

I hate wooden combs. They always swell and cut my tongue and my lips.
They're uncomfortable and they don't taste as good as the plastic ones. So,
if you seal a wooden comb, does it change the sound, or are you better off
just sticking with plastic?

I like plastic combs. I may however, after twenty years of playing Lee
Oskars, try a Special 20 again, the octave beating does bother me. I don't
know though. I love the volume and the longevity of the Lee Oskars.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.mp3.com/spaceanimals