Kalamazoo

I gigged last night at McCabe's in Santa Monica, sitting in with the Todd Washington
Band.   Instrumentation was unusual but a lot of fun - Electric Guitar, Muted Trumpet,
Tabla, Violin, Harmonica.    The trumpet player was fantastic and on the last blues we
vamped on the tonic trading fours and twos.   It's not easy keeping up with a fluent
trumpeter but I think I held up my end ok.   I used my quick rig - just a Kalamazoo and
a Shaker mic, which was perfect for the intimate room of about 100 people.