Re: Wireless question

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "DL Terry" <so_blue@xxxxxxx>
To: "! HARP-L" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 11:36 PM
Subject: Wireless question

> The 520 DX I usually play is a High-Impedance mic, right?
> That's what makes it "hot" at the amp - gives me lots of drive, etc.
> So, if I put that mic through a Wireless system, doesn't that change the
> whole impedance mis-match relationship?
> How will that affect my sound?

Hi,
Make sure you get one for guitar, which will be High impedence. and you may
need to work with the unit's volume control until you find the right mix. If
you use oine designed for a vocal mic, you will have an impedence mismatch
because the vocal mic ones are setup for low Z mics like SM58's.

Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA