Gold Tailed Bird

A question for anyone:

I was going through some old LPs to create various favs compilations and
came across
something I used to wear out from repeated listenings: Jimmy Rogers "Gold
Tailed Bird"
(Shelter SW-8921). There's some nice harp on six of the twelve cuts - Gold
Tailed Bird
being a real standout, but the player isn't credited. We're talking great
personnel - Louis and Dave Meyers, Freddie King, Fred Below, Bob Reid.
Does anyone know who the harp player is? He's definitely "James Cotton"
influenced. I
was thinking...maybe Billy Branch? Any help would be appreciated.

Staggerin' Jim