Small Harp Amp

<quote>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 01:50:49 -0600
From: <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Small Harp Amp

What's up w/ all this big stuff?
I know that there are some pro amps on the market and I'm interested in the
Sonny Jr personally but I want something a lot lighter. Does anyone know of a
tech who is moding a 1x10 low wattage amp for harp? Something "harp ready"?

Vince Cheney
</quote>

Check out the Spirit Harp Pro, about the price of a Blues Junior, but its 10"
speaker, all tube (preamp, power, rectifier), harp ready.

http://www.angelfire.com/music/harmonica/amplified.html#amps
scroll down a page and look for the link to it.
Also check out their reference to harmony-central's reviews.

Tempting.

Cheers