RE: Small Harp Amp

I have a Pro Jr that I was playing guitar through.  I also have a tweed
Champ knockoff that I play harp through.  I took your suggestion with the
settings and A/B'd the two amps with the same mic through a DanEcho pedal.
Very cool.  The tone the the PJ was much more agressive and edgey than my
trusty Champ.  I think I will try this thing out the next time I play out.
The problem is that I normally use a lineout circuit on my Champ to run it
into a Bassman RI.  I will have to rig something up or mic it to get a
comparable volume.  We'll see what happens.