multiple embouchures!!...

This email is especially addressed to those "hamonicators" out there who are multi instrumentalists.  I am in school playing harmonica both chro and diatonic, I am also in brass techniques class where I am playing the trumpet.  I also went a bought an alto sax just because I loved the instrument and have always wanted to learn it.

OK here is my question to those who might be playing another wind instrument besides the harmonica.
I am wondering how to keep my embouchures seperated, or what to look out for so one embouchure isn't hurt by another.  The brass class is just this semester so I won't have to worry about this after this semester but I will be playing both harmonicas and the sax for a very long time.  As a matter of fact, I might want to take up the trumpet or trombome after this...very fun instruments.

  I have plenty of friends that play horns but they don`t play harp so they can't really help with my situation.  I would appreciate any wosdon on the subject.  I know that there is one multi instrumentalist in Michael Peloquin, great harp player and sax man.  Michael, of your out there!!!

any help is greatly appreciated

regards and respect,
Roger Gonzales