Turbo-Lid Rah Rah Rah!

    I overdid my playing time after getting a new
12-string guitar and now have a bad case of
tendonitis in my left hand. The good news is that
this left me no option but to dig out my harps
and play a lot. I had just received my first
Turbo Lid so I put it on one of my Low D Special
20s and I love it! Great playing feel and great
tone! And I mean REAL tone, not the FLACCID tone
that all you folks who don't use this product are
probably getting <GGG>.
   The only problem is that I like 'em so much
that now I gotta buy a bunch more ... What a
great idea, my compliments to the
designers/manufacturers of this dealie. Usual
absurd disclaimers apply, but if the maker wants
to send me a gross more to test, I won't object
<BFG> ...

Harpy Webtrails, Bob Loomis