Re: Atheistic uplifting stories (Minimal Harp Content)

Andrew wrote:

>>Sam, Get a grip! I have yet to hear any
uplifting athiest tales as of yet. Man, I
bet your the kind of guy who complains about the
bean dip at a funeral reception.<<

   Don't know any uplifting atheistic tales, but
here's a joke with minimal harp content:

   What did Saint Peter say after Gabriel blew
his Hohner CX-12 to herald the arrival of the HMO
executive at the Pearly Gates?
   Answer: "You can stay here three days, then
you can go straight to hell."

Harpy Webtrails, Bob Loomis