Re: vibrato

The best way I know how to explain it that your diaphragm and epiglottis
are in synch.  As you're flexing your diaphragm in small steps to push
or pull the air column through the harp, your epiglottis is popping
closed and back open in synch with each flex.  I do all my doo-wahs and
ah-has in my mouth and the back of my throat, above the epiglottis.
Once you get the hang of it, you can kind of set it on automatic pilot.
 Kick it in and out whenever you want, kind of like an effects pedal.

Russ