Blues Jr. Speaker

      I'm hoping someone can give me some opinions on what a good vintage
speaker would be to put in a BJ in place of the original.I've tried a Jensen
P12S and a P12Q and both sound good,but its lacking the volume I know its
capable of.I've tried tube changes but nothing seems to work.I get good
volume out of the original speaker but I think the tone could be better.The
Jensens sound pretty good but lack volume and bottom end.Would it hurt
anything to put a 4 ohm speaker in it?Anyone have any suggestions?I may be
willing to trade the Jensens for something.The P12S is working but is making
a buzzing noise when played like the spider came loose.The P12Q was just
reconed and is in perfect shape.Any info would be
appreciated.Thanks.........Dave