Re: harp-l working

>From: Cljdm@xxxxxxx

>It was in some strange way it was satisfying to learn a guy from my same
>school got into the harp
>and all its great players similar to the way I had.

Hi Chris. It's pretty amazing that we met through harp-l considering how
long (30+ years) we probably have had mutual friends and acquaintances.
Better late than never.

Thanks again for inviting me up to play. It was a lot of fun, especially
since you guys had the place packed and partying!

>This positive encounter probably never would have happen if it wasn't for
>this list. Harp-l working at it's best!

It would be impossible for me to describe how much I've learned on harp-l
about harmonica in terms of technique, performers, history, equipment, etc.

But as Chris says, it's the people you meet through harp-l that makes it so
special.

It really does change your life for the better.

Jimbeau