LW 'master stamper' on eBay

Hmmm..... anybody else noticed this one on eBay?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2506997600&category=2375

Rather an odd offering. Presentation plaque identifies it as "Chance
Records 1116 'Ora Nelle Blues' master stamper."

'Ora Nelle Blues' (as by Othum Brown and Little Walter J.) was issued
in '47 on Ora Nelle.  Chance reissued it in '52, but they changed the
name of the song to 'That's Alright,' so no song by the title of 'Ora
Nelle Blues' was ever even issued by Chance Records.

Also, not sure if this even is a 'master stamper,' since most of the
time the process was a four-step one --- i.e. plate the lacquer
master to (negative) 'master', to (positive) 'mother,' to (negative)
'stamper,' to shellac.  <shrug> I suppose one *could* stamp directly
from the (negative) 'master,' but only if they intended to press only
a few hundred copies... course, you never know with Chance?

And obviously the attached photo of LW is from the wrong era -- looks
like mid-60's (although Scott would know this better than I.... any
thoughts?)

$3500?? Curious item... just wondered in anybody else thought so?
(Usual disclaimers - no affiliation etc.)

cheers,

Tom Ball