Re: LW 'master stamper' on eBay

and Bobbie wrote:
>I do believe the date in question on the certificate is "January" not "June",
>2003. Sorry, guys!

Unfortunately, it appears that my jest has obfuscated Tom's original VERY
pertinent information regarding the authenticity of this piece.  In his
original post he raises the points:

1) "no song by the title of 'Ora Nelle Blues' was ever even issued by Chance
Records"

2) "not sure if this even is a 'master stamper,' since most of the time the
process was a four-step one"

and the less egrigious:

3) "obviously the attached photo of LW is from the wrong era"

Sorry to have focused the debate on the wrong thing.  Anyone have any thoughts
on the *real* issues?

- -tim (still digging for Walter's tone behind the woodshed)
www.workingmansharps.com