Re: Custom Harps

I spent 100 lines trying to say what Doug just said in about 6. I guess I
should have waited to speak... Knowing someone smarter would come along... I
will still say that we are really lucky to have some really good harp
manfacturers. As I think Bushman, Lee Oskar/Tombo, Hohner, Suzuki, Hering
and many others ones make this industry GREAT. All these produce a good harp
right out of the box about 60%-90% of the time! This is certainly a good
time to be ordering harps.. It is very hard to choose from tho. I have been
trying to decide on an order from Coast To Coast for 3 months now and I
still can't decide what to get, lol... I bet harp shopping was a lot easier
during the pre-war times, lol....

Thanks Doug!

Vince Cheney

The Blues Site - http://thebluessite.com