Big Bill..... Biig Walter and old sides

before you run out and buy a large stack of old cuts from the likes of these
two guys
build yourself a 1/8 to  1/4 jumper...then plug the 1/8 end in to your fav
Walkman
the other end in to any harp amp you have around the house.the first few old
sides. i got and played on my New and improved digital audio players left me
asking myself you got to be kidding.the pops and hissing was off the hook.but
played back thru a single speaker in mono and the music jumps right out
atcha.i have done this with old cuts that were almost unplayable and it works
great.another hint dont stay in the same room with the amp when it's playing
tune it up turn up and  and walk out

http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart?mv_pc=AFL3323