Tin Sandwiches in The Big Apple!

    Things are shaping up with our NYC "Harmonica Gathering", I hope some of
you Harp-l'ers will be able to make it and join in the fun. We have
confirmed some out of town guests that we're very excited about and still
waiting to hear from a few more. I'm also excited to welcome the harpl-ers
that responded and will also attend like Mike Easton, Ben Nathanson,
Jimbeau, JP, David Teicher, Bob Liana, Mitch Weiss, Blunt White, Bronxharp,
Bob Meehan, George Brooks, Ryan Hartt, Bob Beck ( I hope Bob Brings his
Renny!!)  to name a few!

    Other cool tri-state harpers like Richard Hunter, William Galison,
Charles Spranklin, Sue Rosenberg,
Charlie Leighton, Jon Paris, Gary Schreiner, Harris Simon, Hendrik Meurkens
Gregoire Maret
have all responded they'll be coming....

        Today, I've confirmed Howard Levy and Joe Filisko, Randy Singer as
well so the out of towners list is shaping up too....looks like we still
have some room, but I wouldn't wait too long as space will be limited.
(Howard happens to be in town for a concert with his Pianist Anthony
Molinaro and he will bring their "new CD"...

     So lots of you have asked, "What's all this NY Reedsters" meeting
about? and do y'all do??
As I previously mentioned in my last post, we get together with other
Serious players to: Play, Talk, exchange ideas and network, it's that simple
just a plain old "Get Together" of Harmonica Players....we have been
fortunate enough at past meetings to have some great Guitar and Piano
accompaniment for our impromptu 'jamming'. This time we may even add a Bass
n' Drums for an edge,-)

    The night before our shabang, Wade is doing a gig with his band "Hazmat
Modine", feat...Wade and Randy Weinstein on Harmonicas and a Claviola player
too.....also Joe Thomas (the Tuba player from Taj's Live at the Fillmore
record!) and Drums and Guitar to boot!!! I've sat in with these guys....they
are unbelievable!!!!

     So Wade's gig at the club on Bleecker St NYC is called TERRA BLUES.
they'll play drom 7-10pm with Wade calling up some of the special guest
harpers that came in early for our party....this should be a gas and the
club has a groovin' greenwich village vibe.......I think it's just a $5
cover to get in..... (Sat Nite 3/29)

and then.........!!!!

SUNDAY MARCH 30th, 2003.........The Party at Wade's Loft commences at
3pm............till??
(Wade throws us out,-)))
We're charging $20 cash at the door to cover Club expenses and they'll be
plenty of Food & Drink to clog our
reeds#$%^&*(^&*()_.....................................

I'll try and keep the list posted on how things are goin' and will post a
full report for ALL Harpl-er's after our meeting.....a big special thanx to
Wade Schuman Artist and Harmonicist extraordinaire for helping to bring this
to fruition yet another time!!

Presented by the: NY "top brass" Reedsters club      (New York, New York...a
hell of a' town,-)

extra special thanx to Harp-l for really making communications possible on
this level!

please contac me offlist if your interested in attending..............

        Yeah.....................this is shaping
up!!!!!!!!!!..................your in Reeds...rob paparozzi