Chicago area blues jam .......harp friendly

my name is John i go by Little Johnny www.LittleJohnny1.com  . I am a long
time harp-l  er   I host 2 blues jams i split 1/2 my shows between harp and
guitar. Ive been to 100's of jams and watch people sit all night to either be
thrown up there at the end or ignored all togehter. I try to be fair, heck i
play 5 nights a week so its actually my goal to kick off the jam and not play
agian. So come on out actually participate in the music.

Every Wed. 9pm - 1 am @ Bottoms Up 1696 Thornton Lansing Rd in Lansing Il.
708-481-3877  w/ Biscuit Miller (Lonnie Brooks Band) and Mo T (Ronnie Baker
Brooks Band)

Every Sunday 6:30 pm -10 pm @ Widow McClearys 400 E.Margret St. Thornton, IL
Phone: 708-877-7011

******** these places are about a mile apart
email for directions, both places on MapQuest.com ....I allways call the club
first when i go see a band or jam , you know how things can change