From: dave rudolph [mailto:drcurly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2003 10:57 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: surge protection

What?s considered acceptable surge protection for a working band? For a
Bassman ?59?  (I am inquiring about an electrical issue not the young
chicks in the front row.) Playing conditions vary of course from
private homes to industrial sites. Thanks for any opinions.

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH.
Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com, www.valuepricehosting.com