Re: Where did all the people go

  Hi Keith, when I used the words "maybe the list has run it's course", I
was just
kidding...Harp-L will NEVER run it's course. What I WAS feebly attempting
was to shake the bull-rushes (so to speak) to see if I could jump start
some of the more than 1000 members to "crank up the ole engine(s)" once
again. After all, machinery left sitting for 66 days has a tendency to
"drain". It musta worked, eh?...smokey-j

I owe 95% of what I have learned about harmonica to the Harp-l