Re: Little Lanelei, was Danelectro Spring King Reverb

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "G." <gigs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 8:59 PM
Subject: Re: Little Lanelei, was Danelectro Spring King Reverb

> I looked up their site
> http://www.songworks.com/
> and the reviews on Harmony-Central

http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/Songworks/Little_Lanelei_Reverb_
Peda
> l-01.html
> look good.
>
> I've been wondering about a true spring reverb WITH built in driver, this
one
> looks good.  I wonder what they sound like though.
>
> G.

Hi,
Just reading the product reviews, and one of them was written by Paul
Bryant, who was William Clarke's guitar player in his last tour of the New
England area. Thise guys out on the West Coast can be positively anal about
vintage stuff, and someone like him praising this thing says alot.

Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA