Re: disappearance of regular contributors and another kudos for Tom Ball

You're kinda right on with this one, I tend to have to agree with that one.  On a slightly related subject and recent thread, I too always enjoy Tom Ball's
contributions.  Not to diminish his talents as a player or writer (cuz he's great at both) but what I really like about Tom, is his irreverent sense of humor.  A
nice breath of fresh air here on Harp-L that at times can suffer from excessive anal retentivity (IMHO!!) :-)

Regards,
Don D.