Re: Tuning????

Depends on whqt you mean by tuned. A chromatic will usually be:

=solo tuned (every octave tuned like Holes 4-7 of a standard diatonic)

=tuned to equal temperament (sounds equally in/out of tune in every
key)

=marked A440, even if it is tuned to A441, 442, 443, etc.

The exception to solo tuning would be a couple of models like the
Hohner Slide Harp and Koch 980, which are tuned like a standard
diatonic but built like a chromatic, with a slide button that raises
the pitch a semitone.

Winslow