Re: Merchandising on Harp-L

On Mon, 06 Jan 2003 15:17:47 -0500, Samuel Gravina wrote:

>I don't have any harp related stuff to sell but I am selling a sofa.  It's a
>nice comfy place to practice.  Check out:
>
>http://home.earthlink.net/~sgravina1/couch.html

Can you deliver? Does the stuffed bear come with the couch? Is it a sofa or a couch?

Ob harp content. a couple of weeks ago, I was called in to record a session in a town where I rarely work. On the way to the studio, I realized I hadn't packed
my backup harps, so I went to the local music store to pick up a couple of extras in eth keys on the demos. They were completely out of Hohners, leaving me
to choose between Lee Oskars at $37.95 or Suzuki Promasters at $55! I asked for and received a professional discount, but that professional discount ended
up being a measly 10%. End of the day, after I'd bought a couple of overpriced harps and paid my gas I went in the hole for the session. Gotta love the
glamorous life of a session guy.

- --
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company