Looking for a Blues Drummer In LA

Hello Folks,

We are making some changes in the band and are looking for a drummer. We are putting ads in the local papers and the contact service but I thought I'd check with my Harp friends as well. You never know who might turn up. We are based in LA, but also play Orange County,and the Inland Empire.

We are looking for a drummer who loves the Blues, and can play Gutbucket,Shuffles,and Swing deep in the backside of the pocket.
You can check out the website at www.nelsenadelard.com or  http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/nelsenadelard
If interested you can e mail us for an interview.
Thanks for the bandwidth and Now back to your regularly scheduled Harp L
Nelsen