Re: New Harp from Tombo...now replacement reeds

Bob Maglinte wrote:

>      PSFarrell also sells individual reeds too!!!!!!

Bob, not anymore.  I just called Farrell's recently to order some
replacement chromatic reeds and they told me I now have to order them
direct from Hohner.  Regardless, I've recently discovered that most of
the reeds on the CX-12 series can be replaced with reeds taken from MS
series diatonic plates.  It's actually cheaper to just buy a Big River
harp to use the reeds for CX-12 replacements!  It's what I've been doing
lately.

Regards,
Don D.