Re: The Big Shill

Hi All,

Tom Ellis wrote:
> ... we tuned out rather than face the constant bombardment of hype and
hucksterism, much of it woefully untrue or based on inexperienced opinion,
...  and after the recent post from Rick Beall, it's worse now than it ever
was.

My post was about a Bluesharp.org article that reports on Barbecue Bob's
opinions and observations on mics.   It is certainly not based on
"inexperienced opinion" since
Barbecue Bob has been playing through and  tinkering with JT-30's mics for
about 25 years.  Therefore, Tom must think the information is "woefully
untrue".   Tom, I would love to see your arguments.  THAT is what Harp-L is
all about.

Rick B
www.bluesharp.org